Transform learning about 38 sounds/phonemes by helping the child visualize and describe Teddy’s own production of sounds! Only Teddy Talker® has this special CUE system built into the visuals of our child-friendly bear to represent these features:
• voice: bowtie red=voice off; bowtie green=voice on
• nasal sounds: honey on Teddy’s nose
• windy/air sounds: breath
Each phoneme has a corresponding rhyme that embeds the cues for phonetic placement, describing articulation in simple terms. That’s 38 POEMS that bring Teddy’s world to life! Introduce some of his wildlife friends and family and develop interesting associations for each sound. Encourage children to draw and write from the poem. It’s fun to produce sounds with these colorful visuals that:
• Connect phonemes with graphemes instantly
• Sequence and manipulate phonemes, VISUALLY combining consonants-vowels in different syllable shapes
• LAMINATED and DRY-ERASE friendly to trace letters and mouth positions
• Use Reinforcement Rhymes to promote rhyming
You will also find a manual with instructions on use and a Cueing Chart for reference for your students. Use for visual support alone or with all our Teddy Talker® materials. Add the Foundation Kit for special savings with our COMBO!
*Shipping rates are included for orders received within the continental United States only. Please contact us for rates to AK, HI, PR and all other locations worldwide.